Roofers and Waterproofers Training Center
4535 Hill Ave.
Toledo, Ohio 43615
Phone: (419) 531-5911
Fax: (419) 531-4392
Admission Requirements of the Joint Apprentice Committee
- High school diploma or G.E.D.
- 30 Days of work experience (or helper)
- Drug/alcohol testing in accordance with the JATC written policy
Terms of Apprenticeship Training
- Apprenticeship shall be four (4) years
- Minimum of 3600 hours of on-the-job training
- Minimum of 144 hours of related classroom instruction per year
- Probation period – Six months
- Indentured to Joint Apprenticeship Committee and assigned to a roofing contractor
- Raises every six months if training hours are secured